Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 26 16 10:39 PM

Tags : :

Since the server move problems began earlier this month and the subsequent decommissioning of the old support.lefora site where we could submit trouble tickets (get "account suspended" message when I try to view my old tickets or create new ones), the only place I've seen any notices, updates, and well, activity of any kind is on the Yuku or samporpass forums.  Is this support forum active or how do report problems and receive updates nowadays beyond sending random emails?

CURRENT ISSUE:  As of 1:00 AM EST December 27, my Albums are still missing (the good ol' HTTP 500 error) while it seems folks on the Yuku support forum are reporting everything is back up and running for them. 

Please advise of appropriate channels to report and, as importantly, track these problems now.  Is this forum is the place or should we use the Yuku support forum now?

Thanks!

###

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Dec 29 16 7:35 AM

Well, Albums are finally back; however page loads are as slow as ever, so not sure what we actually gained by all this other than a week of frustration.  Still haven't received any response to my initial email to lefora "support", so maybe the whole thing was a dream/nightmare.

###

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 29 16 12:45 PM

Hi there,

We moved to a different help system. This happened for all our networks, including Yuku and Lefora. For support, feel free to email support@yuku.com or support@lefora.com and either one will help.

The support forum here at Lefora can also be used, though not many people seem to ever use it.

Samporpass is not related to our networks and is not on our servers. It is used only when the networks are down and there is no other place to post updates. Feel free to keep a link to it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Dec 29 16 12:52 PM

tweek wrote:

Well, Albums are finally back; however page loads are as slow as ever, so not sure what we actually gained by all this other than a week of frustration.  Still haven't received any response to my initial email to lefora "support", so maybe the whole thing was a dream/nightmare.

###

Can you tell me what email you sent that to? All tickets are replied to within 24 hours. If you didn't receive a reply, we need to find out where it went.

Also, what is the link to the board you are reporting slowness at?

Thanks

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 29 16 1:55 PM

Lefora Team wrote:
tweek wrote:

###

Can you tell me what email you sent that to? All tickets are replied to within 24 hours. If you didn't receive a reply, we need to find out where it went.

Also, what is the link to the board you are reporting slowness at?

Thanks

Thanks for the response.  I sent my first email to support@lefora.com at 11:12 PM EST on 12/25 and my second one on 12/27 @ 11:20 PM EST.

###

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 29 16 8:20 PM

Oh you know what, I just looked in the support email, both your emails are in the spam folder. Teaches me to check the spam folder more often. I'll unspam and reply to them shortly.

That board loads super fast for me though. We'll troubleshoot via email. Expect a response to your emails in just a few minutes :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help