Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 26 17 6:19 PM

Tags : :

Anyone else (as if anyone ever reads this support forum) having issues with their boards playing a peek-a-boo (randomly inaccessible) again this week?  Seems like lefora/yuku has never recovered from the server migration ...but ,then again, the last year has been very frustrating (slow page loads, smaller and smaller table sizes able to be loaded, missing photo albums and other profile issues) and sadly most of our members have left.  Very disappointing.

http://stratomaticbaseballvillage.lefora.com/

###

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 26 17 10:34 PM

Hi there,

Some server works are being done in the background. This may cause intermittent interruptions, but they should not last too long.
I'm very sorry for the trouble this is causing. It shouldn't be too much longer now.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 3 17 2:13 PM

Similar issues

Hi there,

Sorry to hijack the thread. The forum I belong to keep having intermittent photo uploading issue's. Do you think the ongoing background tweeks may also apply to us.

Regards,

Darren.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 5 17 6:23 PM

Photo uploading issue's

Hi Lefora,

Thank you for getting back to me. I've asked for a photo that's causing issues from one of our members. Just waiting for a reply now, then send onto to you via email.

Regards,

Darren.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help